Sunday, February 17, 2013

Its a New Year!

Clan Morrison Academy


Its a new year here at Clan Morrison Academy. I decided to go with Lifepac curriculum this year because it is a little more structured than we have previously done and I think we need that for now. I manged to get all I need for the year for half of what I had budgeted! I am excited.

Conor will be starting this year as well. Im going to put him on ABC Mouse. A learning website that tracks progress. He seems to like to work on the computer so I think this will be a great tool for him to learn on.

Emma and I will take time reading and working on the iPad. She's already very smart and picks up things easily so Im looking forward to working with her.

All in all I think it will be a good year. Im also looking forward to taking lots of field trips. We joined a homeschool group and I think that will also enrich our year.

Heres to the new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment